Thursday, July 14, 2011

Trip, Part 4: Valley Camp Museum Ship and The Mystery Spot

Looking at the Engine Room of the Valley Camp with Daddy

Looking over the side of the ship from the upper level

At the Mystery Spot - Um... something's wrong here...

Seriously, nothing is holding me. Is the gravity working here?

Getting ready for some more wacky gravity...

The tour guide is getting ready to let go of my chair...

Oh my gosh! I'm totally sitting in the air! Only the back two legs of the chair are even on anything!!!
I'm not sure what was even going on at that mystery spot, but I sure enjoyed myself and even enchanted the tour guide and other members of our tour group.

Stay tuned for one more set of pictures from our trip!

1 comment:

Aunt Pookie said...

The only thing I have to say is.... That looks like fun! You will have to show us that spot one of these years!

Love you,
Aunt Pookie