Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Trip, Part 3: Toonerville Trolley and Tahquamenon Falls

These narrow gauge tracks are just my size!

Normally I'm not allowed to do this!

I'm just so excited to go for a long train ride!

Grumpin' (and watching the water splash from the wheels)

Trying to find that unicorn Mama spotted

Grumpin' some more (and STOP taking my picture!)

Sitting in the engine. This is so cool!


I even got to toot the horn!

Studying my "cattail" near the Tahquamenon River while the engine turned around. Daddy tried to tell me it wasn't a cattail, but I wouldn't listen to him.

Ringing the bell while we waited to head back

Contemplating...

Mama and I on the ride back. I was grumpin' some more (and Mama and Daddy suspect a little tired, too).

Overlooking the Lower Tahquamenon Falls


Mama would like to add that we didn't get any pictures of me at the Upper Tahquamenon Falls because I was being a real grump then. All I wanted to do was go back to our hotel and swim in the pool. Though, I did think it was neat to see the animal skins they had on display near the upper falls. They came from REAL animals!

And still more pictures to come!

1 comment:

Aunt Pookie said...

You shouldn't be grumpy on vacation! Although it did look like a lot of fun! I love you, pumpkin!

Aunt Pookie