Here I am enjoying some breakfast...
Laughing!
Here I am trying to pedal this bike so I could make the light bulb light up. I did eventually get going, but lost my momentum when I turned to look at the light bulb.
And who can pass up the opportunity to pose with a GIANT cow? Surely not I!
I got to do a few other things, too, like catch a rubber ducky! I was then asked a question about what water is called when it is solid (frozen). I got it right with the answer ice! And there was a nice gentleman with his two dogs that were HUGE! I thought they looked almost like horses. We even tried to find some characters to walk around, but when we did find them they were all going on break. I was disappointed, but I guess there is always next year!




2 comments:
All I have to say (Other than you look so grown up!) is.......
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Love you!
Aunt Pookie
Looks like a great time... I can see why you like to go. And I agree w/A Pookie... you are looking so grown up...
Post a Comment