Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Christmas 2010

Hello again, everyone! Yes, Mama realizes it has been a long time since she updated. She just didn't realize it had been over 4 months! Yikes. She says "time flies when you're having fun." I don't know about that, though. Time seems to fly no matter what for me. I wake up, and it seems like before I know it, it's bed time again. Or, I just get back to school and the next thing I know is it's the weekend. Where does all the time go?

Anyway, here are some pictures from Christmas...

I got an awesome doll house. Now all my fairies have a place to hang out...

Slippers!!

Daddy likes this picture of me, though the one he really liked turned out all fuzzy. I'm dressed up like June from Little Einsteins.

Yet another new dress up outfit and my play dough factory.

Here I am looking so sweet and innocent... *ding*

But Mama says that picture is missing something. *Mama rummages around* A-HA!
*Mama singing in the background* I see your truuuue colors shining through...

Moving on... Here I am just being cute...

Don't you just love my new tent? Aunt Pookie and Aunt T got it for me and it just about takes up all my available floor space! Of course, that means it has to stay out all the time. Mama and Daddy say "you just wait, Aunt Pookie and Aunt T."

3 comments:

Grandpa D said...

Very cool. Tell Mama thank you for the update.

Aunt Pookie said...

Too cute pumpkin!! And tell your Mama and daddy that Aunt Pookie and Aunt T can't wait!

Love you pumpkin!
Aunt Pookie

A Billi said...

Very cute! Very nice tent, Jelly Bean. Your cousin, Braden, LOVES his tent that we keep here just for him.