Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spring Sing Concert

This spring all the classes in my program got together to put on a concert for the parents. We practiced hard, but we had fun learning our songs. The night of the concert we all gathered at a local school.

Here I am meeting up with some of my friends...

Relaxing and playing before it was our turn to go to the auditorium...

It was a long wait (we were the last class to perform!), but here we are!

Enjoying a snack with some friends afterwards...

I even convinced Mama to let me take a picture of her!

While Mama and Daddy admit they might be a little biased, they say my class was by far the best one there. All I know is that I had fun doing it! Mama says that if Daddy can get the video size smaller we should be able to post a video of my class' segment!

1 comment:

Aunt Pookie said...

I can't wait too see it!! It looks like you had a lot of fun with your friends, Pumpkin!

Love,
Aunt Pookie