In case you didn't know, I absolutely adore school. I've told Mama I can't wait till next year when I can have a weekend that is *only* 2 days long instead of 3. And this past winter when we had some snow days I was just an absolute wreck.
We have lots of fun activities and we make things all the time. Here is a snowman we made by gluing shapes and painting on snowflakes!
I'm also have lots of fun learning the alphabet with Zoophonics. One of our animals is Jerry Jellyfish. Here I am with my very own self-made Jerry!
Last week, Ms. L brought in crickets and we got to listen to them if we were very quiet. We were even able to look at them under bug viewers. I just LOVE school!
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Good for you Pumpkin! School loves you just as much as you love it!
Post a Comment