Sunday, April 22, 2012

Seeing the Circus

Mama and Daddy took my friend E and I to the circus. I was so excited to go! (Mama says, when am I *not* excited to do things!)

We got to ride on an elephant before the show...

Run through a bouncy obstacle course... (and I'm super silly!)

And had popcorn and cotton candy! This is my friend E and I...

My favorite part was the silly clown who was playing music. The ringleader "broke" his radio, and he put it in a garbage can, but it kept playing! So the clown had to sit on the garbage can to turn it off! It was soooo silly!

I also enjoyed watching the acrobats that were hanging from ropes and doing tricks! And the guy riding a bicycle and doing tricks was really good. I want to be able to ride a bike like that some day!

1 comment:

Aunt Pookie said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time!!!!