Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pierced Ears

I did it! I finally did it! I decided to get my ears pierced!

We were at the store when Mama asked if I was ready. I had been wanting to wear my pearl earrings for a while now, but I wasn't too sure on getting my ears pierced. I knew it would hurt because Mama and Daddy told me it would.

But I finally felt ready.

I wasn't too sure, because I knew it would hurt. But Mama asked the ladies if they could do both ears at once. And Mama and Daddy held my hands and told me I could squeeze as hard as I wanted to. When the ladies pierced my ears, it hurt A LOT! I started crying really loud and had huge crocodile tears (so Mama tells me). Daddy held me and Mama rubbed my back and told me I did a good job.

By the time we made it to the car, I had decided my ears didn't hurt much anymore. And by the time we were home I was smiles again.

This is what they look like...



Now I can't wait till I can wear my pearl earrings!

No comments: