Last fall Mama, Daddy, and I took two of my cousins, M and B, to a kids fest at the same place we took our day trip to. It was *SO* much fun! I got to ride a train (I was by myself since I had had to go potty. M and B had already had a turn on the train)...
There were lots of bouncy houses. I especially loved the slide on this on! Here are M and I going down together...
We took a ride on a tram to visit the pumpkin patch...
We got to see how apple cider is made! That's me with Daddy and M and B.
There was also a folk singer who let kids come up on stage and help her out! I loved being up there and playing the different instruments she had for us.
And on the way home we got to play with the camera!
We also got to play in the kids corral (an area with things to climb on and a HUGE sand box), had donuts and fresh apple cider, and got balloon yo-yo's! All in all, it was a *great* day!
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment