Monday, August 30, 2010

Hit and Run Spray Bottle Attack

It has been a hot, yucky summer! It's a good thing Daddy and I play in the water all the time (shh... don't tell Mama we play with the water, tee-hee). One day Daddy was cleaning off the side of our house with a big sprayer (he called it a pressure washer) and I was sad because I couldn't get sprayed or use the water hose. So... Mama got out a spray bottle and filled it up for me. I discovered, completely by accident mind you, that I am quite the ninja when it comes to spray attacks.

Here is my approach...

The mis-direct...


And the retreat...

Bwahahaha!! No one even knew it was me, well, except for the photo evidence Mama happened to capture. Oh, and the sneak counter-attack Daddy used. Hmm, maybe I need more practice...

No comments: