Monday, August 30, 2010

Mama In Tears

Once again I decided to entertain myself by pretending to be a hair-stylist. I got into Mama's sewing stuff and found her sewing scissors (I knew I wasn't supposed to mess with the "kitchen" scissors, but sewing scissors probably don't apply*).

I gave myself a hair cut, see...

I cut quite a bit off my hair (Mama says it was almost to my scalp).


And I gave Shadow a haircut...
Everyone says they're surprised Shadow let me do it. Of course, Shadow *is* my buddy!


And here is the hair Mama managed to find. I told her later that I'd also thrown out some more. She really started crying then.

Bear, Pluff, and Duckie even had hair cuts. But we had to throw Duckie out because I cut a huge hole and the stuffing was coming out.

*Mama here.. Jelly Bean has been told to leave my scissors alone. And she has her own she can use. But she told Daddy that she specifically wanted to cut hair.

No comments: