Okay, Mama knows its been a while since my blog was updated. She says its because we haven't done much where we take pictures. I think it's because I'm so busy driving her crazy she doesn't have time to work on it.
Anyway, here are some updates and a few posts with older-ish pictures.
1) Shadow was been de-clawed and now I don't mind playing with her so much. She still tries to bite, though, and got me pretty good on the arm. Sometimes I'm still rough with her, and Mama has to remind me to be gentle (such as *not* putting shadow in a tub with a lid on!).
2) Got a new bike and I'm going to learn how to ride it... eventually. Daddy tried to oil my old, yard-sale, very loved bike, and wasn't able to get it back together. =( I was sad at first, but then I got to pick out a new one. It's pink and purple and white and has flowers on it. Mama and Daddy even got a tow bar to attach to their bikes that will pull my bike, so once Daddy gets it hooked up we can go for bike rides. Yippee!
3) Been picking berries in the backyard. We got lots and lots of strawberries, and we even found blackberries. Yum! Daddy thinks we have so many wild blackberries this year because of all the rain we've gotten.
4) Had my first week-long grounding. =( I was naughty and got stuff out of the fridge and got it all over the kitchen. Mama was not happy. Part of my punishment was that I couldn't stay the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house for a week. I was *very* sad about that.
5) I met Aunt J and got to spend time with her.
6) Been working on my tantrums and whining. I don't think I do it enough. Mama says its gotten so bad that she's re-instituted rest time. I tell her that I don't want to go to sleep, and silly Mama just tells me I don't have to sleep but I have to stay in bed. Well, by golly, sometimes I do fall asleep. Mama has been telling people about the time she came to wake me up and said "wake up, sleepy head" and I sat straight up, looked around, and said "where?". She thinks it was pretty funny. I don't think its funny I was tricked into falling asleep...
7) Mama and Daddy put some kid games on the computer, and woo-wee! I am having a ball! My favorite is what I call my fishie game. Freddie and Luther (two fish) have to find out who's scaring the guppies at school. I'm pretty good at it, too. I also have a DragonTails game that I like to play and Mama found her KidPix program which is pretty neat for making pictures.
8) I'm starting to spell. Woot! I know that one z and two o's spell 'zoo' and most times I can tell that a, two p's, and l and an e spell 'apple'. I've tried spelling classroom (KSM) and Fudge (FJTH) and I can spell my name and my nickname. And, I know when Mama says "i-c-e-c-r-e-a-m" she's spelling ice cream! *licks lips* yum!!
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment