Here I am chillin' in the water spray. The zoo had these throughout, and B and I loved to hang out in them. At one point, we were soaking wet! But, it did help cool us down. Maybe my new found love or showers came about because of this...

Here is B, M, and I watching the monkeys. Of course, Daddy says the monkey was watching us, too.

Taking a ride on the train! We sat in the very, very back. I wanted to sit in the front, so I was kinda disappointed, but B and M really like the back. And when we went through the tunnel, we were making all kinds of noises. The sounds really echoed. Then, I noticed there were numbers on some of the trees and started counting them. Aunt A thought that was pretty funny!

Checking out the prairie dogs. There were really cute!

Hanging out before heading onto see the giraffes.

Towards the end of our hike B discovered a camp site. Aunt A thinks its where they have their overnighters. The adults wanted a picture of us kids, and three of use where happy to oblige. I even got to help hold E on the bench so she didn't tip over backwards!

In the children's part of the zoo they had these awesome dinosaurs to climb on. This was a triceratops statue that we had fun climbing on and sliding down the tail.

No comments:
Post a Comment