First, I made steps out of my toy bins, then climbed my closet shelves. At the top, supposedly out of my reach, was the object of my quest... my paints!
Unfortunately, I managed to make a mess while pulling the paints down. Oh well, I'll get it later.
Next, I began my creative masterpieces. Of course, I remembered that Mama doesn't want me to paint without my paint shirt on, so I figured I'd just take my shirt off so it wouldn't get paint on it. See, there's my shirt next to the marker bucket. And, I wanted to mix some paint but didn't have anything to use expect the lid.

Oh, and oops! Got paint on the carpet. Guess I'll have to get that later, too.
Sadly, when Mama got up, she didn't see it as me letting her sleep in. Instead I got in trouble. *pout* AND, I had to clean the mess up all by myself (though Mama did use the carpet cleaner to clean the carpet while I sat and watched).Here I am in the bathroom cleaning things up. I even painted myself. Paint in my hair, on my face, and my body. See, it's a good thing I took my shirt off to paint!
2 comments:
I'm thinking maybe just a little bit naughty.
I'm thinking that was real sweet of you to let mommy sleep in. Maybe next time try letting her sleep till 8:30; That way it will be less time for you to be in trouble!!!
Aunt Vicky
Post a Comment