Saturday, July 26, 2008

More Zoo Adventures

Okay, so Mama is a little late updating. This was our trip to a zoo in a different city on the fourth of July. At first I was upset because I thought we were going to the zoo in our city, but turns out we were going to a different one. I got to see so many different animals here, including a chicken! I was so egg-cited to pet it, too.


We discovered camel's, and Daddy took me for a ride. Here we are waiting for Mama to take a picture.


Here I am watching the bear (and Daddy says it lookes like the bear is watching me, too, but he's really not).


I was so tuckered out by my trip to this zoo that I feel asleep while eating my snack in the car! Mama says she tried to get a picture of me with my graham cracker up by my mouth, but then I moved before she could take the picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was a fun day but you sure did get tired. I think we all were by the time we got home