Summer just wouldn't be summer without ice cream, would it? Like Mama, and Grandpa D, and Great-Grandpa N, I have a sweet tooth. You'd better believe I don't pass up the chance for ice cream, even if it means mooching off of Daddy. I can even hear the ice cream truck when no one else can. Here I am with my ice cream goatee (and I even have some one my nose!).

Yeah, and here I am trying a new way to eat the cone. By the way, I wouldn't advise eating it from the bottom. When the ice cream starts to melt it goes everywhere!

P.S. Mama says she's discovered how to make posts show up later, so while we missed June, she's already got several posts lined up for July.
2 comments:
Awww!! Don't forget your Aunt Pookie and Ms. T have sweet teeth too! LOL (And we have some of the best ice cream down here in the south!)
You look absolutely adorable!!! I love you and miss you so much!!!
Hehehe... as Mama has been saying lately "Come over to the Dark Side... we have cookies!"
Post a Comment