Monday, December 17, 2007

Progression of a Tantrum

It's me again! Mama says she's sorry for taking so long to post. She's been pretty busy since Thanksgiving with decorating and Christmas cards and shopping and making gifts and wrapping gifts and a whole bunch of other stuff I don't remember. But, Mama was trying to get a good picture of me to send to Aunt V since she bought me this great outfit for Christmas. Unfortunately, I was feeling moody on this day. At first I was having great fun because Mama was chasing me around the house. As you can see here I am really laughing!!


Course, then I thought it would be fun to try taking some pictures myself. Unfortunately, Mama didn't agree. So, I did what any self-respecting toddler would do and I resorted to a tantrum. Sadly, Mama thought this was cute and continued taking pictures.



I did eventually relent and Mama took a picture of both of us. This one turned out pretty good!

No comments: