Wowsers it's been a while! Mama says this time its because I've been sick. You see, cousin M and I really like to share
sippy cups (his milk tastes better than mine, even though Mama says its the same!) and cousin M has been sick so then I got sick. I've been coughing and sneezing and runny nose and the whole shebang! But I was feeling better tonight so after helping Grandma C and Grandpa D on their house, we all went out to dinner. I thought I'd try a new moisturizer called Pepper Pals Pasta.

After applying the moisturizer it was then time to floss my teeth with corn.

By that time I had pasta sauce all over my face, my hands, my tummy, my elbows, my pants, and the table! Mama says it is definitely bath night and that she'd definitely be using spray-in-wash on my clothes (Daddy recommended a gallon).
I honestly don't get what the big deal is. I think my parents are just weird.
3 comments:
I think I"m going to go make a REALLY big investment in Spray-In-Wash!
You are too cute pumpkin butt!
yeah, that's a messy girl! So sorry she got sick from Micah...she'll probably get everything from him!!
Was it mom or dad that she took lessons from on how to eat? Ha ha. That's ok. You're only young once when everyone still thinks it's cute.
Post a Comment