Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Great Zoo Boo

Okay, so Mama has gotten a little slow in posting my pictures. Can she blame it on being busy? I think that's what she's blaming it on, anyway.

We went to the Zoo Boo at our local zoo with a big huge group! This was towards the middle of October, but Mama wanted to wait till closer to Halloween to post the pictures. We went with cousins B and M, Uncle B, Aunt A, Aunt A's sister and her family (including more kids, yippee!), and Grandpa D. I think I was by far the cutest one (but maybe I'm biased).


Mama and Me


Hanging out with the cousins (just kidding!) on the Trick-or-Treat Trail


Getting ready for my first hayride!


This is so cool!


Daddy and me hanging out by a "great pumpkin"

I got a lot of candy on the Trick-or-Treat trail, and Mama and Daddy let me walk as much as I wanted! I also enjoyed hanging out with some new people and meeting cousin B and M's other cousins. I threw a fit, of course, when it was time to leave, but Mama gave me some cookie she had stashed in the diaper bag and before I knew it we were home! I think I might start liking this treat thing.

No comments: