Mama snapped this adorable picture of me having a tea party with my breakfast. Once in a while Mama lets me just have my food instead of sitting at the table, which is what she had done this day. So, I set things up on the kitchen floor, invited Sassy (her name is really Sassafras and she's one of Santa's elves who is visiting me!!), Bear (he's not in the picture) and Lego-man (he's not their either... I think he was in a time-out). I also found a juice bottle from yesterday so Sassy would have something to drink. Then, we went to town eating! I had so much fun I might decide to do it again.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Tea Party
Mama snapped this adorable picture of me having a tea party with my breakfast. Once in a while Mama lets me just have my food instead of sitting at the table, which is what she had done this day. So, I set things up on the kitchen floor, invited Sassy (her name is really Sassafras and she's one of Santa's elves who is visiting me!!), Bear (he's not in the picture) and Lego-man (he's not their either... I think he was in a time-out). I also found a juice bottle from yesterday so Sassy would have something to drink. Then, we went to town eating! I had so much fun I might decide to do it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment