Sunday, November 4, 2007

Trunk or Treat

So on Halloween we actually went to the Trunk-or-Treat hosted by Aunt A and Uncle B's church. There were so many people!! While normally I love being around a bunch of people (especially people that make a big deal about me!), I wasn't too sure about this. Everyone looked funny! But, they were giving me candy (or letting me pick out my own, woohoo!) so I figured it had to be okay (that, and Mama and Daddy were with me). I got even more candy than I did at the Zoo Boo. I think we're going to be eating candy forever!

Waiting for the next line of cars (it was kinda wet)


Mama was a princess, Daddy was a 3-headed deer, and I was my cute lovable self

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom and dad, you are going to have to stop using you child as a way to get free candy. (he he). She was too cute to resist in that pumpkin costume.

JellyBean said...

Oh, it's okay, Grandma! I don't mind if Mama and Daddy eat my candy. I'd rather have cookies!