
Mama took this on the good day when it wasn't so swollen. The next day it was swollen so much I could hardly peek out. So, Daddy called the doctor and was told to give me benadryl and keep an eye on the eye (haha!). I had a few doses of benadryl and my eye got better. I hope I never get a black eye cause that was no fun looking out of one little google (as Grandma R calls eyes).
Well, because of my reaction to the mosquitoes this time, Grandpa D said I should watch out for bees. I was watching for them, but I'm not even sure what a "B" looks like! But, Mama was holding me outside one morning and this cute little black and yellow bug landed on my hand. Granted... I thought it was cute till I closed my hand around it and it stung me on the palm! OUCH!! So, I now know what a bee looks like. Grandpa D got the stinger out and Mama put some baking soda on it and held me till I felt better. Luckily, I didn't seem to have a reaction to the bee sting and from now on I think I'll just stay away from them!
No comments:
Post a Comment