As you can see, I first make sure all cabinet doors are open. I then start pulling stuff out and leaving it on the floor for Mama to trip over as she walks by. I learned that trick from the cats!!

Next I pose for the camera. I was trying to climb into the cabinet when Mama went to get the camera, but I didn't want any pictures to come back and haunt me so I just posed for Mama when she came back.

After pulling as much out of the cabinet as Mama would let me (she won't let me pull out that neat gizmo in the back that they call an ice tea maker... don't worry, you really cant see it in the pictures) I then thought it would be a good idea to help by putting my dishes in the cabinet. I went to my toy box and found my neat little tupperware dishes Grandma C just bought me and proceeded to bring them into the kitchen. Aren't I just darling?
No comments:
Post a Comment