Friday, September 7, 2007

Crusin' Along

So Mama has had this neato toy in my room for a few months but I couldn't really figure out what to do with it. When I was still learning to walk I would sometimes push it around till I got it stuck and couldn't move it anymore. Well, now that I'm getting to be a pro at walking I discovered I could sit on it! And what's even better now I can balance! When Mama first pulled it out of the basement and tried to sit me on it I just fell off. But not anymore! (at least not that I'm going to admit and Mama better not tell anyone or I'll have a tantrum)


You know what's really neat about this crayon? Granted, I don't really know what a crayon is, but I've been told Mama's grandpa gave it to her when she was little! So Mama had this toy, too, and when I came along Grandpa Dave brought it to Mama and Daddy and said it was my turn to have it. This is so cool!

No comments: