Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer Ball

So... Mama and Daddy said I needed to play some kind of sport this summer. They tried to get me interested in soccer, since that is the game a lot of my friends are playing and they thought I would enjoy that. However, I threw a great big stink about it and refused! Big Time! Mama and Daddy said I had to do something, and I told them I wanted to do t-ball.

Well, I'm playing ball, but it isn't exactly t-ball like I wanted. Apparently the place I'm playing through wants the coaches to pitch the ball and we have to hit it that way.  While we're not exactly the greatest, we do a pretty good job hitting it.  If, after several pitches we still haven't hit the ball, then we can use the T.

We also don't play to win, but we play to learn the game and have fun and be good sports about it. I'm pretty excited about it... usually. Sometimes I'm tired, and other times it's *very* hot!

These pictures were taken from one of my first games.

Here my coach is helping me stand correctly...

  I'm trying to hit the ball...
 
I'm on first....

And now my team is in the field...


No comments: