Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pie Throwing

A select number of kids got picked to throw a pie at our principal. I was one of the lucky ones! Mama says she overheard someone talking and saying that the kids chosen were chosen from those that completed their March reading log and turned it back in.

During the end of the year bash, our principal came out and I said to her "I can't wait to throw a pie at you!" to which she replied with "Well, I sure can wait!" It was great fun!

Here are all the chosen students, with Mrs. S decked out in her pie throwing contest.  We were instructed that Mrs. S was a delicate flower so we had to be gentle with her.

Lined up and waiting...

Here's a video of my turn...

And what I thought of getting to throw a pie at Mrs. S...

No comments: