Here I am with cousin M eating our lunch.

After we were done eating we did some playing. Here we are trying to be sneaky going down the hill. Unfortunately Grandma C foiled our plans and we had to come back up the hill.

Later cousin M and I decided it would be fun to check out Grandma R's keychains. She's got a key ring that looks like a frog and ribbits! That's my favorite one.
After a while we got into a water fight with Daddy and Uncle B. I mostly had fun with that, though I wasn't so keen when I was getting hit with water. Uncle B got soaked, though!! I eventually thought it would be fun to bring in the other bystanders and I got Grandma R real good! Of course, she decided to return the favor and get me, which I didn't like at all.
Stay tuned for a video of me getting Grandpa D!!
No comments:
Post a Comment