Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Going for a Boat Ride

Uncle B has a boat that he's been working on FOREVER! Well, he finally got it going and Uncle B and Aunt A invited us to go out on it. We got there before they did, so Mama and Daddy took me into the water. I didn't like that part very much. I would have very much liked to have played in the sand, but Mama and Daddy wanted to go in the water. I clung to Daddy, though. And, as soon as I would get used to the water, a boat would come by and make waves!! Mama tried to show me how to jump really high with the waves, but I wasn't buying it. Then Daddy pointed out the fishies, which kept me occupied. I eventually pulled out my wild card... I told Mama and Daddy I needed to go potty!! So, Mama took me to the potty and we saw Uncle B on the way out. That's when we went on the boat!!

Here I am helping Uncle B get a rope he couldn't reach.



And here I am wearing my spiffy life jacket as we were getting ready to push off.

At first I didn't know what to think, but eventually I started to have fun. We even stopped for a while and Mama and Daddy made me go swimming, which I didn't like until Aunt A threw in the raft and cousin M and I were playing on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your wild card except it's getting over used. Glad you had a good day though. Being on the water is a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Oh you are tooooooo cute in your little life jacket! And guess what....Aunt Pookie missed this post until she was showing you off!!! I miss you Pumpkin Nutt!

Love,
Aunt Pookie