Sunday, July 15, 2007

Check me out!

Hi Everybody! Mama decided perhaps now was the time to jump on the bandwagon and made me my very own blog! So now you can be kept up-to-date (if Mama stays on top of things) with all my escapades. I can't guarantee how often Mama will update since I keep her pretty busy.

Hey, look! It's pictures of me!!

Mama and Daddy took me to the park. I had fun on the swings and I would cry when Daddy tried to take me out. Notice the stuff around my mouth? Thats cinnamon from the 'cookie' Ms. Theresa gave me. I like cookies, and I even know where Grandma R keeps them in her house! I'm such a smart cookie!


After I hung out on the swings for a bit, I played on the slide. But Mama and Daddy kept getting shocked from the static electricity so they let me play in the rocks. Check out my knee... I got my first skinned knee! I hardly cried... until Daddy tried to clean me off, but then it was just a little. I'm such a big girl!


Whoa! Mama had an ant crawling on her hand. I tried to play with it, but he just ran away... just like the cats.

Daddy and I were taking a walk. I'm getting so good at walking. Someday I may decide to try it on my own, but I'm in no hurry as Mama and Daddy carry me everywhere.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww! My little pumpkin butt is just the cuties thing in the world!!! Almost feels as if I were there! Hugs and Kisses from Aunt Pookie!

Unknown said...

Those pics where great!!!!! This blog is a great idea :-) Lisa

JellyBean said...

I'm so glad you all like my blog. Mama is pretty cool!

Unknown said...

wow...what a cutie.