Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My First Trip to the Pool

Wow! I had my first trip to the swimming pool today. Daddy and Mama have been meaning to bring me for a while, but they are so lazy! So, the other day Daddy taught me to splash in the tub and I had so much fun he said we should go to the pool soon. Anyway, they were going to take me on Friday, but since Daddy had some time off work today we went this afternoon. I was tired because I didn't want to take my nap when Mama tried to make me so I'd actually fallen asleep right before we went, but I still enjoyed the trip. Daddy accidentally dunked me a couple times so I swallowed some water which really scared me, but mostly it was fun. I even got to ride on Daddy's back! (Mama held onto me though, in case my hands slipped off Daddy's ears... I didn't know that Daddy's came equipped with handles!)

Now, for what I know you've all been waiting for... the pictures!


I'm trying to catch that cool ducky I found on the side of the pool. I think we should come here more often, they have really cool toys to play with. They've even got balls! I kept splashing myself when I'd try to throw the ball to Daddy.


Just hangin' out on the side of the pool making sure the ducky doesn't waddle away. I think Daddy just said something cheesy.


Whee!! Daddy was swishing me around while Mama tried to take a picture. Daddy is just my favoritest toy ever!


I am so darling in my pull-over. I was waiting for Mama and Daddy to dry off so we could go get wet again in the shower. I don't really like the shower, so I made sure to scream and cry real loud and wiggle around as much as possible while I was slippery.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did your mom sing you songs? She an expert in the art of teaching skip classes.

JellyBean said...

Yep... she tried singing me some songs, then realized she'd forgotten so many!! I really liked 'Wheels on the Bus' and one that Mama doesn't remember much except 'when you're up you're up, and when you're down you're down, and when you're only halfway up you're neither up nor down'. I loved that one cause Mama threw me up in the air!