Wednesday, September 7, 2011

That Time of the Year

I have only been waiting FOR-EVER for this day to come. In fact, I even woke Mama up last week because I wanted this day to be here NOW! Finally, I can go back to school. *does a happy Jelly Bean dance* And even better, I now get to go five days a week! YIPPEE!!

Posing for my first day of school picture...

Being silly waiting for the bus. Yes, I get to be a bus rider this year!

And even more silliness...

*a note from Mama - Yes, Jelly Bean *really* is just this excited to be going back to school. As Daddy likes to point out, Jelly Bean is just like Lisa Simpson from the Simpsons. I thought we were going to have a melt down when I told her last week she still had another week until school started.

1 comment:

Grandpa D said...

And you get to bring your own lunch. How cool is that.