Thursday, November 4, 2010

Field Trip!!

After starting school, the next thing I was most excited about was my first field trip. Ms. L told us when she came to visit that we would be going to the pumpkin patch for our first trip. I even got upset on the first day of school because I thought we were going. Sadly, we didn't know yet when it would be. I was even upset because I thought the bus riders were going on a field trip every day until Mama explained to me that that was how they got to school and home. I still wasn't sure they weren't going on field trips, but I did calm down about it.

Here I am ready to go to school...

Getting off the bus at the pumpkin patch. I even rode all by myself since Mama and Daddy couldn't ride the bus with me.

Heading out on our tractor ride...

Picking apples! I had a lot of fun doing that.

Me and a friend...

Eating donuts and drinking cider while we learned a little more about apples and pumpkins...

Checking out some growing plants in the greenhouse...

Cucumbers! Yum!! (hehe, just don't ask Daddy what he thinks of them)

Playing in Pumpkin Lane...






It was sooooo much fun! And when we left we got to pick a little pumpkin. Mama and Daddy even got to pick pumpkins and later Daddy and I painted our pumpkins.

No comments: