Thursday, May 28, 2009

Building Mama a Flower Box

Mama was getting tired of the grass not growing in the front yard, so she decided on a new project for Daddy... putting in an area in front for flowers! Daddy broke up some old cement we had to make a border and then dug out an area to put them in. When he was putting the pieces in, I helped him by bringing dirt to pack around the blocks.


I also helped by jumping on them like I had seen Daddy doing.


And while we were digging in the dirt we found a wormie! Daddy picked it up and asked if I wanted to hold it, so I figured I give it a go. It felt squishy!


After we got the border in, Mama and I planted some seeds and bulbs. Unfortunately, nothing seems to be growing but grass! (Mama keeps picking it out, though).

No comments: