So just the other day Mama and Daddy were trying to get me to walk, and guess what? I did it! I took a few steps by myself!! Wheee!!
I still prefer to crawl though, but Mama and Daddy keep working with me. I've even decided shoes aren't so bad anymore, though I still prefer to go barefoot. But, if I let Mama and Daddy put my shoes on me and I keep them on, they'll let me walk around instead of putting me in those rotten carts. I really like to move, that's for sure!
Sorry I don't have any pictures, as Mama and Daddy weren't expecting me to go for it this time!
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Even the same light switch. Like father, like daughter. Cute. Although it is not "like father, like grandma". :)
I heard you took your first steps....pretty soon you will have to beat the boys off of you! (And Aunt Pookie agrees with you on the shoes......they are better put up in the closet then on our feets!)
Post a Comment